Saturday, March 16, 2013

In Search of the Perfect Bag


I'm getting ready to go into the field to do research and will be travelling a lot to gather data... so I'm in search of the "perfect" bag. It has to be the perfect bag to carry on a plane when I fly, or to tote my laptop and notebooks when I'm on site, or to carry all through conferences this summer... in other words, this bag has to perform many functions, so it has to be perfect! I'm looking for form and function... and am not ready to "settle" for anything less. I want to look great carrying this bag, and the bag has to look great with me! My choices have narrowed between these two bags. The top bag is by Lo and Sons from NYC. Both bags are constructed with nylon fabric which will make them lighter weight than leather bags. The bag below is by Tumi. What appeals to me about this bag is the shape and also that it has various pockets and compartments. What I like about it is its shape and the inside compartments. Both are pricey, so this decision will not be made easily. Unfortunately, since both bags are only available online, I can't actually hold and touch it to check it out, so I read reviews, and more reviews. I watch videos, check out FB, and so forth. A lot of work for choosing abag, right? Which one would you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment