Saturday, September 6, 2014

My New Lowepro Camera Bag

Yesterday was a lot like Christmas! Several things I had ordered online arrived, and now I am a happy camper! I am so in love with this Lowepro camera bag! It's a sling which is perfect for street photography. I can fit several of my favorite cameras on here and when I'm in the mood, just grab it and go.
This is the Lowepro Passport sling. It must be an older model because I've also seen the Passport II online, but ever the cheap Dutchman (or woman) I opted for this model from Amazon because it was cheaper and suits my needs just fine. What I love about this bag is that it doesn't scream CAMERA BAG- COME GET ME! It's just such a nondescript bag and could pass for any generic bag worn by a man or a woman in urban settings.
I've situated 3 of my favorite cameras in here so that it's ready to go anytime I want to run out to shoot. I've got my larger Sony, a smallish Fujifilm in the area that's not really for cameras, but it fits nicely, and then my old workhorse Canon in the smaller slot. Plus, I have loaded chargers, batteries, and cables. This bag also has an outside zipper which allows the bag to expand, so I'm travelling I could put all of my purse things in there along with a wrap or sweater. 

This may seem to be a bit much for point and shoots, but I love my point-and-shoot cameras. Each one of them does something special and it's fun to play with them. These are my grown-up toys! Life is good :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment