Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! The sun is shining and the temperature will be in the fifties today, a warm and almost balmy Thanksgiving Day for Delaware. Thanksgiving Day seems to be everyone's favorite holiday and officially kicks off the holiday season in the USA. I begin the day with a cup of coffee and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV. Ed's busy with the turkey, the kids are doing whatever it is they do, and I'm enjoying warm feet because I'm wearing my lovely slippers. What more could I want? Every winter I suffer from cold feet because Fawn won't let me wear anything on my feet around the house...
... she has this thing about always taking off my shoes and socks. She also carries my shoes into the middle of the family room and then guards them there. Guess she associates my wearing shoes with me leaving. For some reason, she hasn't bothered me about my new slippers yet-- so it will be a nice, warm Thanksgiving for my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment