Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chinese Fortune

"Time flies. Suns rise and shadows fall. Let time go by. Love is forever over all."
This is perhaps the most beautiful fortune I've ever received in a fortune cookie! Since Ed has been out of town for a few days I haven't cooked or organized a meal. Lili's been gone most of the time and Phil's been busy working. I've been busy with work, doctoral work, and also took advantage of the "house quiet" to clean the kitchen and powder room, and am attempting to do a closet switchover from summer to winter wardobe. After 5 o'clock mass I stopped at Pat's Pizza for a chef salad, and next door to check out a new Chinese takeout next door to Pat's. I love Lo Mein noodles and thought it would be a nice addition to the chef salad. Enough dinner planning for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment