Saturday, April 13, 2013

Trying Out My New Toy- Scanner

Oh boy! My kids may not like this but I just couldn't resist... I'm finally trying out the photo scanner I bought during the Christmas season! Here are some oldies just too cute!
Here's the family for an annual Christmas photo.



Phillip and Lili during one of our trips to Mt Vernon. So sweet!

Lili's first communion-- she's the 3rd from the right.
Aaahhh... these are the "neighborhood girls" -- class of 2002! Lili, Kelly, and Maggie. Cute!
Sophia on the soccer team with Kim P. Sophia is on the far left-- that's probably the only time she ever had short hair!

Phillip at school working on some project. He's the one on the floor looking so serious!

Phillip, Lili, and Sophia at Mt Vernon.
Michael. Was this middle school?
Father and daughter (Sophia)...
Opa, Phillip, Lili, and Sophia in Cape Cod.

Michael and Sophia circa 1986... was this Brookgreen Garden in South Carolina?


Phillip circa 1988... Myrtle Beach vacation at Uncle Max's cabin.
Sisters... Sophia and Lili.
Great trip down memory lane... now when I scan more photographs I have to figure out how to organize them!

No comments:

Post a Comment