Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Morning Coffee

It's a long holiday weekend in the States- Labor Day- and this weekend also marks the unofficial "last" weekend of the summer. That's my long- winded explanation for saying I'm a bit lazy this morning and actually goofing off a bit by reading Vogue magazine.

Have you ever seen such a thick magazine? i thought magazines were things you read in an hour or less, but this one has more pages than Tolstoy!
Of course, all the pictures are of thin girls...looking wan and disinterested against National Geographic-like backgrounds...
Once in a while I spot an article...
...and then I saw this one... this looks like an interesting article... hmmm... might have to charge up my Nook and order the book. 
Right now, I need another cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment