Monday, December 31, 2012

Days Between...

The days between Christmas and New Years are always a blur... they go by all too quickly, and yet each day is so long, and I savor the time of doing nothing... and while I can remember the date of the day, for some reason I lose track of which day of the week it is. I chalk this up to just total relaxation! We watch a lot of movies, and I usually read a lot of books which I never finish (either because I get bored with them quickly, or because by the time I'm in Chapter 3 I already know what the rest is about). It's also a time to take the dog on some leisurely walks...
... a few days ago we had our first real snow, and it too, caused the world to stand still for a few hours...
...I love those few days between as they help me to renew my strength to tackle all those things waiting for me in the new year. Happy New Year and Best Wishes for a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment