Friday, October 19, 2012

The Grand Black Dress!

For weeks, (no--- months!) I have been agonizing over what I would wear to the Green and White Ball! Silly, you would say? Yes, except that this event is the most important fundraiser for students at Wilmington University. I agonized over where should I go to look for dresses.
Dress shopping is not my favorite thing to do... just the thought of it all seemed so time consuming and exhausting! Should I look for a little black dress (aka short black dress) or a grand black dress... meaning long black dress? Then, yesterday after work on a whim I stopped by a local bridal salon and voila! The very first dress I tried on was the one! Granted, I don't quite look like this...
...but I will make a respectable showing (I hope!). See you at the Green and White on the 27th?

No comments:

Post a Comment