Friday, July 29, 2011

Coming Down the Mountain

What goes up must come down, and you'd think coming down would be soooo much easier! But it really wasn't. It's hard work to stop yourself from running down the mountain and risk getting hurt. I had to also work hard to keep an eye on my humans to make sure they were OK.
It's hard work keeping track of them all. Here we are-- our last night of camping out. My bones were weary and I was looking forward to going home.
Looking out the car window it was amazing to think I'd climbed that mountain! The humans are talking about doing this again-- but I'm not so sure. I think Big Momma and Daddy are lonely without me.
And that's the end of my Great Mountain Hiking Adventure!!!

PS: I'd like to thank my personal photographer for making me look so good in the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment