Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fawnie on Fawn's Hiking Adventure

Let me tell you about the hike from my perspective-- I love my humans, I really do... but they can be a challenge to manage! I first had to ride in the car for many hours, and then when we started the hike they made me wear this weird coat. My little momma said it was to keep me cool, but all I know is I had to wear something I'd never worn before while climbing over rocks, crossing water on these rickety plank bridges, and walking forever and on and on. My goodness, don't these humans understand I'm 7 years old and I've never done this?
So as my humans tell stories about this "adventure" they poke fun of my napping-- honestly! Can't a girl take a little nap after walking up and down hill for miles on end?
While these humans bounced around from rock to rock there were times I could barely lift my bones to keep on going-- but I never complained!
You can see this mountain was not small-- you'd never think about it but New York has some big mountains-- and this one was the BIGGEST one in the whooole state! Did I tell you that I'm 7 years old and I've never done this before?
I get tired just telling you all about this! Time to take a nap. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment