Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stephanie and the Opera




Stephanie is one of my wine sisters... together we have enjoyed many bottles of wine through the years. Stephanie has also been my social secretary-- and if it hadn't been for her, I would not be the well-rounded person I am today!!! ;)

There's more to life than work, right? So Stephanie sees to it that we get season tickets to the opera each year. Today we saw Verdi's Otello. Love, suspicion, evil, and death. Typical opera storyline but not your typical opera. The set and costumes were amazing!

Of course, the whole experience was preceded by having lunch at Estia, a great little Greek restaurant across the street from the opera house.

The season has begun... and I'm already looking forward to Romeo & Juliet in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment