Friday, July 5, 2013

Kunzler Jumbo Franks

In the mood today for a good ole' fashioned hotdog cooked till it's nice and dark on the grill! Yes, I know, yesterday was July 4th- the official grilling day in all of the USA. But today--- it's my turn, and I just love a good old American hot dog at least once or twice during the summer. However, it's not just any old hot dog-- they have to be Kunzler Jumbo Franks.
We discovered them many years ago when we were touring Amish country and stopped for lunch at an Amish restaurant. The kids thought they were great! Ever since then, we've only ever had Kunzler's Jumbo's but they're hard to find around here. I was ready to run up to Gap, PA where there's an Amish grocery store, but then I remembered to check online and lo and behold! Shoprite has them. So Ed's on his way to Shoprite, and we'll see what he comes back with :).

No comments:

Post a Comment